Scholarships administered by the Center for Heritage Conservation
Listed below are the scholarships and fellowships administered by the Center for Heritage Conservation (CHC) at Texas A&M University. The scholarship application can be found at https://edocs.tamu.edu/Forms/chc-scholarship.
- The Center for Heritage Conservation Scholarship (for current students)
- The Center for Heritage Conservation Scholarship (for incoming students)
- The Charles E. Peterson Prize
- The TOMFRA/Raiford L. Stripling Memorial Scholarship for Advancement of Preservation
In addition to the scholarships above, several scholarships administered by the Department of Architecture are available to students with an interest in historic preservation and heritage conservation. The Department of Architecture scholarship application can be found at https://edocs.tamu.edu/Forms/arch-scholarship.
- David G. Woodcock Heritage Conservation Award
- Catherine L. Gauldin Endowed Scholarship in Architecture
- San Antonio Conservation Society Foundation Scholarship Honoring Brooks Martin, FAIA